About the Journal
Scientific journal "SOTER“ has been published since 1924 by Faculty of Theology-Philosophy at Vytautas Magnus University, and renewed in 1999 by Faculty of Catholic Theology at VMU. Peer reviewed, 4 annual volumes are published in Lithuanian, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish languages.
Sections of the journal: Theology and Philosophy, History of Church, Canon Law and Social Teaching of Church, Christian Culture and Religious Studies, Christian Education and Psychology, Archives and Sources.
The are no author processing charges or submission fees for publishing in "SOTER".
The Journal is reviewed in:
- Databases of Philosopher's Information Centre (The Philosopher's Index): http://www.philinfo.org
- Detabases Lituanistika: www.lituanistikadb.lt/en
The Journal is indexed in:
- Humanities Source (since2011): (EBSCO sąrašas)
- Databases of Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL): http://www.ceeol.com
Open access issues:
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) (since 2006): http://www.doaj.org
- Electronic Academic Library of Lithuania (eLABa): http://elaba.lt
All the previous issues of the journal (since 2004) could be found here.