No 18 (2018): Special issue: Europeanization of National Law: Achievements, Problems, Challenges
I. INTERNATIONAL AND EUROPEAN UNION LAW
II. CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
The Law Review is a peer reviewed full text online scientific Law journal that strives to publish articles on variety of current legal and interdisciplinary issues in the context of globalization.
Different categories of articles are published:
- analysis of current legal regulation and its practical application;
- scientific critical analysis;
- highly scored student publications;
- summaries (briefs) of the actual case law including comments and opinions;
- current issues of legal regulation and its development.