Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. The maniscript does not include names of authors.
Articles submitted to the journal should be original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time. Authors submitting articles warrant that the work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and will indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty. For ease of dissemination and to ensure proper policing of use, papers and contributions become the legal copyright of the publisher unless otherwise agreed.
The International Journal of Psychology: A Biopsychosocial Approach applies the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (CC BY-NC) licence to articles and other works published. Under this Open Access licence, authors agree that anyone can remix, tweak or build upon their articles in whole or part for free for non-comercial purposes using proper citation.
Readers may copy and distribute the material of this Journal in any medium or format, or reuse its content non-commercially as long as the authors of ideas and original source are properly cited. Users must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the licence, and indicate if changes were made. Users may not use the material of this Journal for commercial purposes without notification and agreement of copyright holders.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.