INFLUENCE OF TESTED FERTILIZERS ON WINTER OILSEED RAPE YIELD
Keywords:winter oilseed rape, amino acid, productivity
The research was carried out in 2021 at the Vytautas Magnus University Agriculture Academy Experimental station.
Variants of the experiment:
- Amino acid complex (TSC) - 1.0 l ha-1
- Potassium fertilizer K-Leaf - 3.0 kg ha-1
- Amino Acid Complex (TSC) - 1.0 l ha-1 + Potassium Fertilizer K-Leaf - 3.0 kg ha-1
- Potassium fertilizer K-Leaf - 5.0 kgha-1
- Potassium fertilizer K-Leaf– 5.0 kg ha-1 + Potassium fertilizer K-Leaf - 5.0 kg ha-1
Research methods: a field experiment was performed in which crop productivity and qualitative parameters were determined by taking samples from at least 5 different locations in the experimental field in a 0,5 m longitudinal row.
Research results: fertilization with the mixture TSC 1.0 l ha-1+ K - leaf 5.0 kg ha-1 in most cases – seed yield, seed productivity per plant and seed content in the pod were superior to other fertilization options and controls.