Pedagogika • Pedagogy
About Journal. Pedagogy is an international open access periodical journal of scientific papers. The journal analyses problematic issues of the education system and self-education processes, the self-education practice transformation actions and processes, and education science empirical research data implementation in practice. Pedagogy publishes interdisciplinary publications in education and other science directions. Also, the journal publishes monographs, reviews of submitted doctoral thesis, conferences surveys and discussion publications. Pedagogy is one of the first journals of education science launched in 1962 and named as Pedagogy and Psychology until 1980 and then renamed as Pedagogy.
Focus and scope:
- the general issues of education and training, education policy and education management;
- curriculum, methods and environments;
- learners' competencies and achievements;
- general and subject didactic;
- inclusive education;
- information technology and media in education;
- teachers training;
- education psychology;
- the methodology of educational research;
- current problems of education and training.
Publication frequency. Four volumes per year are published.
Languages. The journal publishes articles in Lithuanian and English.
Peer-Review. The Double-Blind Peer Review is used.
The journal does not charge article processing charges or submission charges.
Journal Archive in an old publishing platform: http://www.pedagogika.leu.lt/index.php/Pedagogika/issue/archive
The journal from 2004 is included in the following databases:
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (C.E.E.O.L.)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Education Research Complete (EBSCO Publishing)
- Index Copernicus
- Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA)
- Cabell Publishing
This is an Open Access journal. All works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License